Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

My Testimonial


"I was 18 years old when I walked through Dr. Jenn’s door. I was hopeless, heartbroken, and for the second time in my life, my body was beginning to fail. It did not look good: my heart rate was skyrocketing to 187 BPM at rest, I was having panic attacks, and I was passing out. I was never really well my whole life, but years of abusing my body through eating disorders and other forms of abuse were brought to a head when I experienced a major heartache. I was angry, deceitful, and my body was shutting down. I was consumed by an absolute apathy and the only thing that dragged me to that door was the fact that I did not care if I came or went anymore.
In walked this tall, blonde haired ray of unconditional sunshine and she immediately began to change my life. What she gave me that day was more than health, more than good nutrition tips; Dr. Jenn Constable gave me hope. Hope for a future that never really seemed to matter beforehand. Over the course of the next few months and with a lot of life changes, I began to heal; body and mind. My head became clear, my body became strong, and I was given purpose. While I’m still working toward optimal health, you might not have recognized me today if you’d seen me a year ago. From the way I speak, to my posture, to the light in my eyes and the colors I wear, I am a 180* turn around case from where I was when I first came in and I’m continuing in the right direction. I could not be more grateful for the aid the Nutrition Response Testing, Dr. Jenn and the hope she has provided has given me.
Today, I am working toward becoming the next best Nutrition Practitioner! I have a passion for this work due to my own experience with it. Frankly, it saved my life. Whether or not I would have died from my previous illnesses is at this point unknown. But I am sure that without it, I would never have truly lived. I love life like I never have before and I cannot wait to give this same gift to everyone who wants and will work for it. I am ecstatic to begin helping anyone on their own personal journey to health and wellness!"

It took a lot of work to get to where I am today. I had to commit myself to getting better and becoming conscientious of my choices in every aspect of my life. I am ecstatic to help anyone willing to take baby steps toward healthy lifestyle changes and I'm more than willing to point people in the right direction on this blog ^_^

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful, and such a help to our family! without you, we could not have continued OUR walk toward health. We love you, Kate Beckmann, and could not be prouder of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. delighted to reconnect with you via your new blog and love hearing your story! I experienced much of the same, and now enjoy the hope of health that comes from nourishing my body. Congrats on your blog and the progress you've made on your journey!

    ReplyDelete